The other day my friend, Janine Tinklenberg, reminded me with this post, that I haven’t done a twisted and/or demented card in a very long time. I’ve been thinking about it, set out a few stamps with ideas in the back of head for them, but truly did not feel inspired until yesterday!
I hit the road early yesterday morning visiting my LSS and then a quick hop into Hobby Lobby. I still haven’t made it to Archiver’s, but it’s on the list! While in my LSS I spied a small, unobtrusive wooden stamp sitting on a shelf . . . . just a little over an inch square, from Inky Antics. It was my inspiration for today’s card! Oh yes, you’ll soon see why I just HAD to HAVE this sentiment . . .
Upon returning home I found the appropriate stamp to coordinate with the sentiment and started working. I didn’t finish this card until this morning, and I can’t wait to post it for you.
Is she good, or is she bad?
I would give a description, but quite honestly I think the card just says it all! Here’s the inside. The top portion was computer generated!
- Stamps: Witchy Hat from The Cats Pajamas; Good Witch Sentiment and Yvette from Inky Antics; Tim Holtz Collection – Spooky Stuff from Stampers Anonymous
- Paper: Neenah Classic Crest Solar White; imaginisce- Hallowhimsy – Eat, Drink and Be Scary; Red and Black cardstock
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black and Ranger Archival Jet Black
- Accessories: Spellbinders S4-234 Ribbon Tag Trio 2, S4-140 Petite Oval Nestabilities, Small and S4-110 Classic Oval Nestabilities, Large; Copic Markers; Ranger Matte Accents and Inkksential White Opaque Pen; Computer; Foam Tape; Ribbon
I hope you have a great day and thanks for stopping by!
Good Monday morning! I hope y’all had a great weekend and that you had nice weather to get out and enjoy. We sure did here in my little neck of the woods. Saturday was a hectic day, but Sunday was nice and relaxing. I ventured into the studio shortly after the race started and worked until it was over. I had an idea for a specific project, but the minute I sat at my work table I knew what I had to do . . . . Max was sitting on my table, enjoying his martini!
My mother has been asking me for some “Max” cards for some time now. Surely you know Max . . . the frog in the martini glass from Sparkle and Sprinkle. I gave her one I made a couple of years ago and I think she sent it this year. I did two for her yesterday . . . one green and one pink. Someone had sent me a Max card one year and Max was pink and way too adorable. So . . . . one pink Max.
Here’s the story with the above card. A couple of years ago I was out on the river with some girlfriends. We went down the creek to a package store and they had mango martinis in a box. WOO HOO . . . . the box was great. We could take the bag out, toss the box and the bag could be put in a cooler on the boat. We went across river, pulled up in mom’s docks, and urged her to come out with us. Of course, we treated her to mangotini’s.
Here is mom’s pink Max. I don’t know what type of martini it is in the glass, but I know it is good! There is no bad martini!
Both cards are pretty much the same with the exception of the colors, so I’m lumping all the deets together.
- Stamps: Max from Sparkle and Sprinkle; Simple Math from The Cats Pajamas
- Paper: Neenah Classic Crest Solar White; Prism Desert Coral Light, Medium and Dark; SU Basic Black and Pink Pirouette
- Ink: Ranger Archival Jet Black; Memento Tuxedo Black
- Accessories: Copic Markers; Faber-Castell Pitt Artist Pen; Cuttlebug D’vine Swirls Embossing Folder; Spellbinders Wizard; Ranger Inkssentials White Opaque Pen; Venture Foam Tape; Ribbon; Circle Punches
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!